WAKING NIGHTS CARE ASSISTANT
- SURBITON, SURREY (KT5)
- UP TO £9.50 PER HOUR PLUS OVERTIME
- NIGHTS SHIFTS ON OFFER
- RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME SETTING CALLED “HOME” FOR VULNERABLE ELDERLY RESIDENTS
- CQC COMPLIANT – GOOD
- 24 or 36 HOURS CONTRACTS
Exciting opportunity have arisen for a passionate and dedicated Waking Nights Care Assistant to join this fabulous multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals in order to provide care and support to elderly residents.
Whatever care experience background, our client would love to talk to you as they provide superb training and induction. As long as you are caring, kind and reliable we would like to hear from you.
Our clients, dedicated team of Waking Nights Care Assistants are instrumental to the well-being, care and overall happiness of service users they care for.
- Some care experience as Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker
- Caring nature
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Overall patient person with a positive outlook in life
Benefits package for Waking Nights Care Assistant:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Overtime offered
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Free DBS and uniform & lots more