Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate daily crane and delivery activities and relevant paperwork
- Manage/co-ordinate site labour to achieve programme
- Liaise with site erection gangs ref. upcoming delivery dates and works to be achieved/completed to achieve programme
- Liaise with Head Office (Hereford) in changing delivery schedules and any queries relating to our works i.e. design/scheduling issues
- Snag/de-snag and handover completed units once up to required standards.
- Attend daily ‘black hat’ meetings to co-ordinate our site activities with other trades on site
- Foresee, book in and complete paperwork relating to works
- Document site issues to, contractor and relevant persons – weekly site diary to be completed, to include labour levels, site issues etc.
- Feedback to Head Office any design, manufacture, site labour issues to be resolved
- Monitor health and safety of operations
- Review and action RAMS variations, as required in relation to any non-conformance
- Toolbox talks to be carried out weekly with site labour
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) approved supervisor OR
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) certified
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) registered
Knowledge & Experience
- Timber frame experience is essential
- Supervisory/Management experience essential
- Crane certification desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, professional and approachable – this role requires you to operate at all levels of business and work with all departments
- Attention to detail is critical
- Organised with an ability to multi-task
- Competent IT skills are required with knowledge of MS Office & Outlook
Salary – competitive. Dependent on experience
Location – Regular travel to sites across the South East, South and South West. Occasional trips to our Head Office in Hereford may be required.