Site Manager – Restoration & Stonework
About the Company: Our client is well established contractor within the stonework & restoration sector who are one of the longest standing companies within the Heritage & Conservation industry. Projects range across multiple sectors from High Specification Residential, Government, Private, Public and Leisure sectors. With packages ranging anything from £500k to £10m. Due to significant growth over the last couple of years, this company is now recognised as an industry leader within their specialist sector, operating as both a main and sub-contractor.
About the Role: Our client is looking to recruit experienced Site Managers with experience in the restoration sector due to natural growth and on-going expansion. The individual will be responsible for managing between two and four projects across the city of London.
You duties will include:
- Managing projects to ensure stringent quality, Health and Safety standards, and Commercial input.
- To oversee and be solely responsible for a number of large quality restoration projects, primarily in the London area
- Vetting, appointing and managing sub-contractors
- To prepare monthly interim project cost reports for the directors and clients
- Resolving contractual disputes with both sub-contractors and clients
- Client liaison and to build on an existing robust client base
- To report fortnightly to the directors on project progress, programme, quality and finance
- Managing site teams to ensure compliance with both Health and Safety and Environmental legislation
Requirements: Candidates will have excellent restoration and refurbishment knowledge and experience and will have ideally progressed from a hands on role within this sector. You will have at least five years’ experience working with a similar contractor.