Are you an experienced Registered Manager or Care Coordinator looking for the next stage in their career, this is a lovely small, Private, Homecare Branch – an ideal role for someone to grow into and make their own!
- £30-35K per annum Depending on Experience
- London Borough of Dagenham
- Private Homecare – 350 Hours of care per week
Formed to make a difference to people’s lives in the local community the owner of the business is keen to continue with their success. With 4.9 out of 5 rating on an independent homecare review site, 5 out of 5 on Facebook and an overall CQC rating of Good this provider is very proud of their outstanding reputation locally and are always aiming to achieve an outstanding CQC Rating.
With a fantastic team including Quality & Compliance, Care Coordinators, Supervisors, Administrator, and wonderful Care Assistants you will have all the resources & support available to you as their Registered Manager. You inherit and be part of an amazing team!
Is this you?
- An experienced Manager with an excellent understanding of Regulations.
- Someone who is Autonomous and will actively seek opportunities to gain new referrals and build relationships and network in the local community.
- An excellent role model to the staff team who can cascade the company values throughout the whole team, so that everyone shares the same belief’s.
- Believes in High-Quality person-centred care and wants to deliver the best!
- An excellent Leader of people and a fantastic mentor.
- A minimum of Level 3 in Health & Social Care ideally Level 5
- Able to motivate a staff team, passionate about quality homecare and excited by the challenge to grow a new service.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this Registered Care/Branch Manager role, then please click on apply ensuring you add your most recent CV.