QUALITY & COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality & Compliance Administrator to join their dynamic HSQE team based at their well-established private sector construction services company in Brentford, Middlesex.
The role of Quality & Compliance Administrator involves the following tasks.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain RISQS certification.
- Maintaining Integrated Management System accreditations for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ensuring periodic audits are scheduled and completed to ensure ongoing compliance
- Maintain and monitor various Client / Accreditation portals.
- Maintain the company’s Management System procedures, policies and documentation.
- Periodically, review policies, procedures and update as necessary to recognise legislation and/or changing industry requirements.
- Ensure all sites are subject to surveillance, inspection and audits as per an agreed master schedule, records kept, and data uploaded into the appropriate systems.
- Assist in PPQ Submissions for tenders / bids when required.
- Confident communicator who is capable of leading on compliance as well as quality assurance and environmental performance – ensuring compliance and accreditations for all aspects.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to problem solve and identify practical solutions.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and the ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate manner.
Should you be interested in this amazing Quality & Compliance Administrator role, please submit your CV today.