We are currently recruiting for a part time surveyor to undertake inspections of social housing properties.
The company offer a wide range of specialist services to the social housing sector, from financial and investment advice to management consultancy, valuation, building surveys, planning & development.
Working for lenders and directly with Housing Associations and Local Authorities. Your role would involve undertaking property inspections, assessing vacant values, rental values, and local market conditions for existing housing stock.
Work will be intermittent and as required. This position would suit Surveyors seeking to complement existing estate agency or valuation work, or those looking for part-time work. The role will require extensive travelling and an excellent level of local market knowledge is essential.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
– MRICS/FRICS qualified (essential)
– Previous experience within a similar role (desirable)
– Experience or knowledge of the housing, commercial, residential, investment or rural sectors would be advantageous
– Good verbal and written communication skills, including reports/presentations
– Excellent timekeeping
– Excellent attention to detail and committed to providing a quality service
– Demonstrates integrity
– Able to work independently
If you like the sound of the position or would like some more information please either apply or email