*These are permanent positions*
A global business leading the design and manufacture of specialist product range are recruiting for multiple Mechanical Design Engineers to join their R&D facility in Oxfordshire.
The company has a strong pipeline of new and future high quality products to supply a demanding expanding marketplace. Their employees all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for generating original ideas for solving a range of mechanical problems, I’ve listed a number of other activities below:
- Provide technical design solutions to specifications and requirements
- Working within the multi-disciplinary team to ensure the technical design is delivered in-line with the aesthetic and user requirements
- Detail design with integration of the appropriate manufacturing processes
- High standard of engineering work, design control, robust design, tolerance stack analysis, design for manufacture, input into DFMEA’s
- Assisting in transfer of product from development to manufacturing
- 3D CAD – preferably solidworks
- Minimum 1 years industry experience
- Experience of designing complex systems, mechanisms, moving parts
- Worked on a variety of manufacturing techniques with a number of different materials
- FEA, Structural analysis and robotics would be advantageous
If you would be interested and suitable for this position please apply with your latest CV.
*Due to the current climate, applications (review of CV’s & arranging interviews) may take longer than usual*