Conscientious and flexible Live in Care Assistants with a positive flexible approach to work. If you’re looking to make a career change, learn new skills or maybe you have transferable skills that you can bring to the role of supporting someone with a spinal cord injury then please apply as we would love to hear from you.
If you have previous care experience this would be great, although this it is not essential as full training is given. Our Live in Care Assistants have the opportunity to travel and experience a range of placements, meeting and supporting different clients in both a work, home and social environment including holidays.
**To apply for this position, and to be insured to drive the client car you must be a safe and confident car driver of a manual vehicle, non-smoker & female aged 25 years of age or over.
The job will include
- Competitive salary from of £684.60 per week. (paid monthly)
- Flexible work placements for 14 days or in some cases longer.
- Be willing to travel via public transport, e.g. trains or internal flights (paid for by the company in advance)
- An immediate start with our clients following completion of our online training programme
- Assisting clients with their daily routines
- Moving & handling and support with all aspects personal care as appropriate
- Driving clients to work, appointments & social event’s
- Assisting the client with self-administration of medication
- Undertaking domestic duties
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
In return we will offer you
- Free online training programme
- All UK travel expenses to and from your placement will be paid for
- Free DBS & ISA Adult 1st check
- Free accommodation whilst training
- Short & Long-term work options available
- Flexible working patterns for a healthier work life balance
- Training towards Diploma levels 2 or 3
- Full ongoing support in the field
Interviews to be held online via Skype, FaceTime or WhatsApp
**Please note that only successful applications will be contacted