Intermediate Scaffold Design Engineer
An Exciting opportunity to join a well established and respected scaffolding company based in London.
- You will provide temporary work design schemes for a range of construction and renovation projects.
- Working as part of in house team to support the operations from tender through to build.
- Design scaffolding and other temporary works as per the British and European Codes and Standards.
- Apply an understanding of CDM Regulations, working at height regulations and Health & Safety legislation.
- Be responsible for design drawings, risk assessment, calculations and structural analysis.
- Manage own workload productively and efficiently.
- Checking designs across the team.
- BEng / BSc in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in scaffold design.
- Scaffolding experience is essential.
- IT literate and fully proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Some experience working in Revit would be an advantage.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of the construction process.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- To be able to work in the UK without company sponsorship.
- Candidate to live within reasonable driving distance from company headquarter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent and remote working considered.
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Excellent salary dependent on abilities and experience.
Benefits: Travel allowance, company pension, bonus scheme and fantastic potential to thrive at a fast moving and market leading company.
If you feel you could fulfil this role please click apply.