Reporting into the Group Compliance Supervisor and Group Head of Compliance, you will need the right personality, attitude and skill set to join the team as the business begins its journey towards ISO accreditation for 9001, 14001 & 45001.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to take the next step in their career and help develop and execute plans to continually improve in all areas of compliance.
Main roles & responsibilities include:
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders at site to actively influence a positive Compliance culture.
- Design and deliver various training, safety briefs and toolbox talks.
- Conducting and reviewing risk assessments and method statements.
- Chair the various site SHEQ meetings where required.
- Support the site in achieving its FSC accreditation and waste management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- NEBOSH General certificate or similar preferred.
- Similar fast-paced manufacturing environment Background
- A strong communicator who can communicate and persuade effectively with all levels throughout the business.
- The company does provide training and a chance to broaden compliance skills, due to upcoming compliance projects – ISO 9001/14001/45001, experience of working to these accreditations or similar is preferable.
Role: HSEQ Officer
Location: Near Kidderminster
Package: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place