Fancy working for one of the most established, well known robotics and automated systems provider in the West Midlands?
Due to company growth, a need has materialised for an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer to work on the design and development of new and existing products. You will work on products for a variety of industries including Nuclear, Defence and other sectors. You will have the opportunity to really propel your career forward and into management in the future should you be interested in it.
– Preparation and configuration of wiring drawings
– Completion of design work, drawing creation and calculations
– Project management of your own work
– Work with suppliers
– Developing test rigs, models and prototype control systems
– Creating calculations
– Experience with automation, product handling or special purpose machinery
– Previous experience in electrical design engineering role
– Reading and understanding design specification experience
– Experience using AutoCAD Electrical or similar
This is a great opportunity to join one of the most well known engineering business’s in their field but also be able to make an impact there. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects and there is a great opportunity to grow into a leadership role.