Being a Care Coordinator is about more than just rota management. You will be responsible for supporting the Manager with Recruitment, Business Growth and ensuring we are always delivering the highest possible standard of care.
We pride ourselves on delivering care that truly meets the needs of the individual we support, and your role will be fundamental to ensuring this happens every day by matching Customers and Carers not only based on availability, but also personality.
- Allocating the right carer to the right customer at the right time
- Supporting the Care Manager with business development
- Ensuring all carer and customer records are up to date
- Liaising with families and other healthcare professionals to ensure the quality of care we provide is the best in the marketplace.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer the following benefits:
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Access to an Employee Benefits Portal with a wide range of retail discounts
- Employee Assistance programme
Salary between £22.000 – £24.000