Join a Healthcare Agency, passionately owned, and run by former care workers. We are here for you! Providing constant support and training.
Full and Part time hours available to suit you, including earlies, lates, long days, waking nights and sleep-ins.
PAY RATES: £9.78 – £13.50 PER HOUR + PENSION
(Includes holiday pay)
Must have 6 months experience as a care assistant or support worker
Benefits to you include:
- Flexible working
- Weekly pay
- Company pension scheme
- FREE TRAINING
- Our training provided is linked to the National Diploma level 2 and 3 and is CPD accredited
- Temporary to permanent opportunities
- Full and part time opportunities
- Working in a variety of social care settings with adults and the elderly
- Assisting service users with personal care
- Assisting service users with moving and handling
- Domestic duties
- Food preparation
- Completion of daily notes and care plans
- Supporting the administration of medication
A minimum of 6 months experience in healthcare is essential
Good communication skills kind, caring and empathetic personality that service users would find approachable.
Pick up the phone today and CALL our team to arrange an immediate interview.