An exciting opportunity to join a well established and forward thinking company as a Bookkeeper.
The Bookkeeper will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Printing of supplier invoices and other printing
- Processing invoices and dealing with all invoice queries
- Ensuring invoices are authorised ready for payment
- Reconcile supplier statements and deal with any queries with suppliers
- Monitoring credit control and chase outstanding accounts
- Enveloping and Franking of post
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining petty cash
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed,
- Pay supplier by Bacs
- Post payments to purchase / nominal ledgers
- Journal Entries
- Daily sales invoice run and enter onto Bank
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Daily cash / credit card Reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful Bookkeeper will have previous experience in an all round transactional finance role within a small to medium company. The individual must have:
- Previous relevant experience
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Professional work ethic
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
What’s on Offer
We envisage the hours to be approx. 30 hours per week over 5 days. The salary on offer will be dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Please call 01865 820 099 or click apply.