The role is temporary/temporary to permanent opportunity for the right staff.
The hours of work are:
– 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Thursday and 11:00 to 16:00 Fridays.
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS ASSEMBLY EXPERIENCE
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
– Assembling products and following drawings.
– Working to client drawing specifications.
– Quality checking.
– Use of small hand held tools.
– Working to tight deadlines / meeting KPI’s.
You will be working for a tier 1 supplier, known across the UK
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
– Previous experience in working within a factory is essential.
– Previous experience in assembly is experience.
– Must of worked in a assembly role within the past 2 months.
– Assembly and working to drawings is essential.
– Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
– Quality checking experience is essential.
– This role will ideally suit someone with experience in, assembly, sub-assembly, working with drawings and manual hand held tools / quality control.
-You will have to work as part of a team.
– You will be responsible for managing own workload.
Pay rate £10.80
Temp to perm opportunity
How to apply
Please apply with your CV. A member of our team will review your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications – if successful, you will be contacted within 72 hours.