Within our newly refurbished London Office we are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Team/ Finance Manager to lead a small team!
Accounts/Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Regular liaison with the Finance Director, Managing Director and other Directors across the group.
- Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts preparation/reporting for 3 companies.
- Leading the Audits for 3 companies.
- Monthly/Quarterly cashflow reporting and reconciliations for all Balance Sheet items
- VAT control and submissions
- Preparation of ‘non-related company’ Management charges with control and settlement
- Accounts systems control and management Review and development of existing systems processes and procedures.
- Lead the accounts department employees, engaging them in new projects and opportunities to develop.
- Monitor/preparation and review of Corporation Tax, submissions and Payments
- Control and overview of Sales Ledger/ Debtors for cash optimisation.
- Overview and modernisation of Accounts Payable system.
- Overview of Royalty reporting system
Accounts/Finance Manager Essential Requirements:
- To have attained an ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business RQF Level 6, or an ACA Qualification.
- Experience within Management Accounts
- Experience within Statutory Accounts preparation for Audits
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience
Accounts/Finance Manager Desirable Requirements:
- Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics
- Understanding of Royalties & Distribution principles/procedures
- Foreign Exchange understanding
- Withholding Tax understanding
Accounts/Finance Manager Benefits:
- £50- 60k Salary (Negotiable based on qualifications and experience.)
- 35 hrs per week
- 28 days Annual Leave (inclusive of Bank Holiday) rising to 33 days with service. Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
If you think you are suitable for this Accounts/Finance Manager role, please apply now!