Our client a listed asset management consultancy with their head office in London and offices across Europe and North America is seeking an accounts assistant to join their team. If you are looking for a supportive, growing and reputable organisation then this is the right company for you.
- Timely cash management including daily cash balance reporting and forecasting for all divisions.
- Assist in debt funding requirements
- Maintain banking platforms and relationship with key stakeholders
- Completion of month end bank reconciliations for 35+ accounts in multiple currencies across the Group
- Preparation of cashflow analysis for month end reporting
- Coordinate weekly payment runs.
- Run the employee expenses and credit card process and postings.
- Be responsible for client account transactions
- Posting of month end journals for intercompany, funding and interests.
- Assist management accountant in completion of monthly management packs.
- Assist in cash and accounts payable related integration steps for new acquisitions
- Assist in annual reporting and audit related matters.
- Provide cover for the cashier on cash and accounts payable postings for all entities.
- Any other treasury, reporting, finance task and absence cover as required for other members of the team.
- Minimum two years’ experience working with cash management and forecasting
- Minimum two years’ experience with Accounts payable postings and payment runs
- Experience with multi-currency accounting/cash flow
- Understanding of monthly management accounting, basic debits and credits knowledge required
- Working through AATs/additional studies in accounting and finance (optional)
To apply please email your CV.