We are looking for an ambitious recently qualified graduate who is looking to start their career in the accounting and finance sector. This is an excellent entry level position for someone with 12-18 month experience within a finance setting. Reporting to the group financial controller you will have exposure to many aspects of finance and have an excellent opportunity to develop your skill sets. Within the role you will cover the following duties:
- Reviewing all bank accounts daily
- Updating the cashbook daily
- Bank account reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving unallocated cash and funding issues
- General business payments preparation
- Credit control
- Assisting the Finance Director with systems projects
- Supporting Month End and Year End procedures
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner.
- Computer literate with some knowledge on Excel.
- An aptitude for numbers.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external clients and contacts.
This is a rare opportunity to progress your career within the accounting and finance sector. To be considered you must be able to demonstrate a passion for finance and have an excellent strong academic background.