This is a 6 month role, working 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Hours are flex but must be within CET as the company have a European HQ. Role holder must be UK based.
– Processing invoices and issuing payments in a timely and accurate manner
– Dealing with internal and external queries related to invoice processing and payment
– Troubleshooting issues with payments as required
– Processing and auditing expense reports, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines
– Creating vendor records and performing any required updates
– Processing payroll and other journal entries by ensuring the correct accounting treatment is performed
– Preparing and processing month-end closing tasks such as depreciation, accruals, prepayments amortization, etc.
– Creating and updating documentation and working procedures for AP processes and activities
– Dealing with internal and external stakeholders on AP related topics, though professional communication skills and results-oriented attitude
– Assisting in the production of financial statements, spreadsheets, reports, and correspondence as required
– Maintaining financial records and databases
– Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
– 3+ years of accounts payable/accounting experience.
– Previous working experience with PO invoices, corporate credit cards, payroll in a multinational environment
– Good knowledge of NetSuite or similar systems such as Oracle or SAP
– Able to work autonomously and take ownership with little supervision
– Analytical and detail-oriented mindset
– Proactiveness and focus on process improvement
– Excellent command of Excel/Google Sheets
– A dedicated workspace.
– A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
– Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
– Alignment with Our Values.